Achievements and Failures 2012
- Rabid - At the beginning of the year I was intending to do a mix of working on product startups and consulting again to follow on from what seemed like a good base of that kind of work in the previous year. Instead March found a number of opportunities sliding into place to start growing Rabid as a slightly more traditional consulting company with an eye towards releasing products in the longer term.
- Employing people and Building a culture - Employing people turns out to be far more terrifying than a realised, particularly for the first few people where each person is a huge increase in fixed outgoings each month. We have the beginnings an excellent team at Rabid which will be the seed that allows an amazing culture to blossom.
- 75 books read - I good mixture of classic fiction, reputable business books, interesting non-fiction and trashy fun reads. Some of the highlights included: finally getting around to reading a bunch of very good sci-fi like Vonnegut and Haldeman, thinking fast and slow, and the essential Drucker.
- Study - I enrolled in a couple of post grad papers in February before I ended up with Rabid requiring large quantities of time and energy. I managed to make it through them with decent marks but it added a lot of stress that I probably didn't need.
- Mostly maintained a steady but manageable stream of work - We only had one piece of work that ended up running to overtime for a few days this year. While I'd prefer to manage projects well enough for there to be no overtime I do think it's a pretty good result in comparison to what the norm seems to be elsewhere.
- 3 new countries visited - Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. I like both the weather and the affordability of South-East Asia and could easily spend extended periods of time here.
- Improv - I did a decent amount of improv training and some public performance. I think it was hugely helpful both in improving my presentation ability but also with helping create safe spaces for risk free innovation. One of the first things you do in any Improv group is learn to fail happily in front of each other. I suspect that will also be key for developing an appropriate culture of innovation at Rabid.
- Illness - I was sick far too much this year. Mostly relatively minor but recurring issues, with one hospital stay towards the end of the year. It made the year significantly more stressful than it needed to me. A lot of my goals for the coming year relate to avoiding a repeat performance.
- Speaking - I only did a little speaking this year. Mostly on the topic of negotiation tactics. I intended to do more but it was never quite high enough up the priority list.
- Writing - I failed at blogging regularly and didn't complete nanowrimo for the first time since 2007. Admittedly I did have a reasonable amount of morphine in my system at the time when I should have been finishing it.
- 59 movies remaining on the IMDB list - I said I'd get this down to under 50 but I underestimated the amount of movement towards the end of the list. I suspect I'll probably have to watch another 90 movies to actually have the list properly conquered.
OBAT KENCING NANAH HERBAL YANG SUDAH TERBUKTI MANJUR DAN AMAN
Bagaimana mengobati kutil di kemaluan dengan cara herbal
obat yang ampuh menghilangkan kutil
jual obat kencing keluar nanah
Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional
obat herbal untuk sipilis
Obat untuk gatal-gatal dan bintik-bintik merah berisi air
Sering gatal-gatal atau bentol-bentol di bagian selangkangan
OBAT HERBAL YANG MANJUR UNTUK KANKER PAYUDARA
obat herbal untuk jengger ayam
Cara Terbaik Untuk Menyembuhkan Kutil Kelamin
obat kutil di kemaluan wanita
BAGAIMANA CARA MENGOBATI KUTIL DI KEMALUAN
Cara Alami Obati Sipilis
obat tradisional kutil kelamin
OBAT PENYAKIT GONORE UNTUK WANITA
Obat kutil kelamin 2015
Obat paling manjur untuk kencing nanah
Great blog posted Dude.
Godaddy promo codes,Yahoo web hosting coupons,bing ads coupon code,Hostgator Coupons ,greengeeks Coupons and $1 web hosting.
Thanks for this information; I hope it will use much reader who looking you regularly likes me…
Node JS training|Node JS training in chennai|Node JS training institute in chennai
Supplement Manufacturer can help your dreams of having your own product come alive. Intermountain Supplements offers a wide variety of custom formulation services including liquids, capsules, sprays, powders, and more.
Really an inspirational story and an amazing blog!
Pretty content with useful information. Angularjs is a structural framework for developing the dynamic web applications. Angular's data binding and dependecy injection is capable of eliminating much of the code.
angularjs training in chennai | angularjs training chennai
The strategy you have posted on this technology helped me to get into the next level and had lot of information in it. The angular js programming language is very popular which are most widely used.
Angularjs Training in Chennai | Angularjs training Chennai
Head hunters in India
Head hunters in Bangalore
Consultany in Bangalore
Serviced Apartments in Bangalore
SEO Services in Bangalore
SEO Services in India
nice post thanks for sharing voonik kurtis at 299
articles as a very nice and very useful for my admin and pardon me permission to share the article here Cara menyembuhkan emfisema
Python happens to be an easy programming language which offers its support to various application types starting from education to scientific computing to web development. unindent does not match any outer indentation level python
Post a Comment