- Visit at least one new country(I meant to make it somewhere else last year, instead I ended up in Australia again.)
- Renew Certified Scrum Practitioner certificate. Not really sure how much I value it, but it's cheap to renew and I'd like to try their shiny new test so I can have an opinion on it.
- Deal with my wrist related issues better. Got a few solutions for this, my current favorite is getting junior devs to write code while I sit with them and teach/dictate, this is great for my hands and also seems to work well for getting people up to speed quickly.
- More speaking and on more varied topics. I enjoy speaking so I shall do more of it and I need te break out of always doing tech focussed topics as what I do has become so much broader than that in the last couple of years.
- Read more books. I have a few target areas here: Finishing off the main business books that I still have to read, progressing my broader knowledge( particularly more science related reading this year I think), a decent amount of tech reading, more good fiction and less trashy fiction.
- Write More and regularly. My girlfriend has set out to do 500 words a day, I hope to match her totals but probably won't achieve the same regularity she will. Hopefully get up to at least five days a week though. Writing is something I'd like to develop into being more of a small regular habit than something I work at in bursts.
- Get down to less than 50 Films to go on the IMDB top 250. I've got 93 to go now and watched just under 50 last year so I basically have two years left before I've finished watching the majority of the films that are really good in the generally watched realm. It does miss a bunch of really good films that have only achieved smaller audiences, but in general it feels like an enriching experience and makes me appreciate all film a lot more. In the same way as you have te read quite a bit of classic literature before it all starts coming together and being enjoyable.
- Learn Clojure, I've always liked lisp and clojure is threatening to actually be moderately successful in the wider world.
- Automate more things. Both small tasks in my day to day life and business related stuff, there are things I do too often and haven't got around to automating. I want to find at least 6 tasks that I do regularly that I can make more automated. This could mean anything from automating basic new site setup to getting a better system for handling my expenses.
- Get some traction for at least one of the startups I'm involved in. Got few things in the pipeline and a couple of projects that are succeeding on the marketing front so long as the product arrives when it's looking like it should.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Goals for 2012
A short collection of my goals for 2012 - publicity helps with these things.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1. Visit London while im here! Tonnnnnnes of networking to do you'll love it
OBAT WASIR HERBAL AMAN TANPA EFEK SAMPING
OBAT PENYAKIT SIPILIS UNTUK WANITA YANG MANJUR
obat sipilis tradisional
MENGENALI TANDA KUTIL KELAMIN | OBAT KUTIL KELAMIN TRADISIONAL
PENGOBATAN AMBEYEN SECARA ALAMI
Konsultasi Gratis Penyakit Kelamin
Mencegah dan Mengatasi Ambeyen Saat Hamil
Obat Sipilis Paling Manjur Yang Terbaik
Obat Kanker Serviks Stadium 1, 2, 3, 4
obat kutil kelamin yang manjur
MENGOBATI KANKER SERVIKS DENGAN OBAT HERBAL
Obat Alami Ampuh Sipilis Paling Manjur
Obat sipilis dari bahan alami yang paling manjur aman tanpa efek samping
cara alami mengobati kencing nanah
Obat Penyakit Gonore (kencing Nanah)
I am so happy after visit your post.this post is too good for me.
Hostgator Coupon and greengeeks Coupons .
Post a Comment